massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"I am familiar with the anatomy of the hip.  As you graciously told me in your anatom…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Aug 20, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"It's true that psoas can act as antagonist of QL and erectors...that a tight iliopso…"

36 Mar 2, 2014

"Why would prone position place the psoas of anterior hip into stretch? the anterior…"

36 Mar 2, 2014

"I use heat packs, because the clients enjoy the feel, and heat does make the tissue…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Aug 15, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014

"Wilson, thank you for the courteous tone. I'll try to reciprocate.  I'll start with…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Aug 1, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Yes, I do feel stuck...as if I am standing chest deep in wet cow patties.  Now, are…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Aug 1, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"WHAT???  I am flabbergasted that you are now claiming the kidney is located in the l…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Jordan, your replies are making less sense as we go along.  Don't YOU believe that s…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Wilson, you entered this discussion thread in instructor mode.  Jennifer asked a que…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Wilson, suddenly you are speaking of merely "laying the hands on"  and earlier you d…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service