massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been proven on a number of levels that trigger points are created in muscles…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Picking and choosing what portions of energy modalities to believe is your prerogati…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Footwork has always been done, true.  But Eunice Ingham codified Reflexology as it i…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Wilson, I use textbooks and videos and seminars merely as a starting point, neither…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"pre-synaptic inhibition. I'll have to remember that term. "

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Very well said, Gordon.  Far better than I did with a lot less words. "

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

" I'm posting my response within your posting, offset with bolding "

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Sorry, I do not palpate the kidneys: I am a massage therapist, I work with the myofa…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"adrenal gland overproduction is a very serious disease...at its worst it manifests a…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Wilson, a google search for "reflexology charts" produces 192,000 listings.  Lots of…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service