massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"I've always been curious what method/instrument Eunice Ingham used to discover what…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 29, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"explain it, please."

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 29, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"thank you.  Your explanation helps, and it is a certainty that it helps eliminate ly…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 27, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"thanks, Kim.  your version makes sense. "

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 27, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"It's just that everything I've read about lymph drainage therapies all stress light…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 26, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Thank YOU, Therese.  I hope to one day become certified in MLD.  A question though. …"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 26, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Therese, I'm betting the PT she was seeing was stretching the hell out of "tight mus…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"of course you're right, we do need the collective strength of the AMA and ABA.  But…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 24, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"From an article I found online: Dry needling is practiced by physical therapists in…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 21, 2013 to Dry needling, is it in our scope of practice?

29 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"also available through kindle, and only $13.72: http://www.amazon.com/Healing-throu…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 21, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service