massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"Nonsensical comment, Noel.  Noel, this is Gordon's comment: "In two years one can g…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 18, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Noel, FY edification, here is my post in its entirety: "Boris, I honestly don't thin…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 18, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Boris, I honestly don't think Gordon or anyone else has attacked you or your methods…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"You're right, of course.  The surprising thing to me is that California, which has a…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 17, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Daniel,first I want to say that I am not trying to pick a fight with you.  I underst…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 17, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Jeff, with great respect for our CEU providers, I agree with you.  How many recogniz…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 12, 2011 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I'm a student for a few more months, and not permitted to accept any gratuity, so th…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 12, 2011 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Very good idea.  College has a Criminal Justice program as well.  Its Director is an…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 4, 2011 to Massage Parlours

55 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Daniel, this is Mississippi I'm talking about.  Corruption abounds.  Ever read Missi…"

55 Jan 12, 2012

"Tonya, the massage Program Director of my school is a member of the State Board, and…"

55 Jan 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service