massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Boris Prilutsky's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (323) Replies Latest Activity

"Christopher. I was involved in few discussions where You took part of it too.you alw…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 29, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Raven.good for you that you agree in regards of emotional storages. The title of thi…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Raven.by stating"But specifically, just to be crystal-clear, you don't insert a fing…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 29, 2011 to The role of Medical Massage in improvement of sexual satisfaction

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"  Dear Steve .  Yes ,we are indeed very privilaged individuals to be able help our f…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Raven.this is clinical discussion. Phenomenal of emotional releases as I described i…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Do I understand correctly that you are saying MTs should knead the client's pelvic f…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 29, 2011 to The role of Medical Massage in improvement of sexual satisfaction

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Daniel. I absolutely agree with you. In most cases we  have available scientifi…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I don't know if  I  did misspoke, but there is absolutely no matter if you understoo…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Christopher. It is a waste of time  for us to discuss  issues related  to massage th…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Raven. On first point :I meant social medical diseases such as essential hypert…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service