massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Boris Prilutsky's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (323) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gordon. Thank you for kind words and trust in me. It was at 2010, Both Dr.Ross an…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 11, 2012 to Honestly I have difficulties to understand the lack of response from our community

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Elizabeth. You are absolutely correct.below you will find brief review of this su…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 10, 2012 to Honestly I have difficulties to understand the lack of response from our community

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gordon. I didn't proposed any new system. As example of my article, just stated stro…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 25, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Gordon . You said :”Too bad that client cant see you Boris, or Daniel, or myself.…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 24, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Daniel. “1000s of coined names for profit” it is good definition. I'm not condemn…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 24, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gordon. Please read again  what this patient wrote in last post.: ” I want to say th…"

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Good morning Richard. Thank you so much for correcting my typo. By all means it shou…"

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear friends. Below you'll find link where Lady, who is not massage therapist, but s…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 23, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

" Dear Ysabel.  On February 1 2012,at Science Translational Medicine, was published…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 23, 2012 to Questions about Trigger Point, Myofascial.....

44 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Hi Ysabel. I'm sorry to hear about your suffering. Trigger points is a results  of m…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 16, 2012 to Questions about Trigger Point, Myofascial.....

44 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service