massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Boris Prilutsky's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (323) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear members. I do believe that this kind of discussions is beneficial for us, the…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 14, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Gordon. I'm glad you like my  article .in the regards of medical doctors . The ma…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 13, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"just a few moments ago very nice fellow proposed an idea at other site where I poste…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 13, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Jody. I am glad you find this question as an interesting one.   It is  hard to sa…"

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear members.As I explained myself previously, my strong belief is that we must outr…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Jan 4, 2012 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hello to everyone.just in case and you'll  be interested to attend my workshop at La…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 29, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Therese. I'm glad you finding this information as a good one. You said:” This is…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 27, 2011 to Acceptable or not as therapeutic?

11 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Dear members . Lately In my discussions, I am proposing different ideas how to get r…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 27, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear "

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 27, 2011 to Acceptable or not as therapeutic?

11 Dec 27, 2011

"Hi Daniel. I do appreciate your post but just  have to say , the proposed article pr…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 26, 2011 to Acceptable or not as therapeutic?

11 Dec 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service