massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jody C. Hutchinson's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Will, A point of clarification. The state of California does not license massage the…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied May 3, 2012 to Apply or Not to Apply

6 May 8, 2012
Reply by Will

"After  contacting GEICO and the other insurance company,  I got nowhere.  The patien…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Mar 22, 2012 to Am I SOL with the Statute of Limitaitons?

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"Nancy, It works well after treatment if the area is very clean. I have used rubbing…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Mar 19, 2012 to Kinesio Taping

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Waltrip

"Nancy, I have been using KT tape for less than one year. I have trained myself by pr…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Mar 18, 2012 to Kinesio Taping

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Waltrip

"Felicia, I'm sorry this has become a problem for you. If you find your male clients…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Mar 11, 2012 to Massaging men

11 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mark Evans

"This is a good discussion. After reading Susan's article I have changed my policy to…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Mar 10, 2012 to Do we have the "Right of Refusal"?

38 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by elizabeth mount

"Missy, I have used two different programs over the last nine years, Massage Office P…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Feb 24, 2012 to Massage Software

5 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Mystro | Massage Software

"Thanks to everyone for all your input. I have decided that Square is actually best f…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Feb 22, 2012 to To fee or not to fee, that is the question

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Rajam K Roose

"Boris, This is an interesting question. I have wondered the same over the last few y…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Feb 13, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Daniel and Pete, Thanks for your input. After much deliberation, I  have decided to…"

Jody C. Hutchinson replied Feb 1, 2012 to To fee or not to fee, that is the question

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Rajam K Roose

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service