massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Alexei Levine's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Choice, I think that exaggerating the incidence of massage therapists behaving badly…"

Alexei Levine replied Feb 13, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Choice, I don't think the situation is as bad as you portray it.  I hear far more ho…"

Alexei Levine replied Feb 13, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Choice, It seems simple enough, Mike said he wants to leave the policy making up to…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"That's exactly it Christopher, Mike has not claimed to be trying represent the entir…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Good point Laura.  As far as I know there is no profession that has consistent licen…"

Alexei Levine replied Feb 13, 2011 to In the Spirit of Cooperation - Voice Your Opinions/Concerns

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Exactly what I was thinking Emmanuel.  What are people afraid of?  Is a little diver…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Mike, I agree with you about the school hours requirement issue.  Why is a tiered sy…"

Alexei Levine replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"As a Physical Therapist, my opinion is that if the future of massage therapy is in t…"

Alexei Levine replied Jan 12, 2011 to The Future of Massage!

8 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Cravens

"The massage chains do seem like a way for corporations to suck money out of massage…"

Alexei Levine replied Jan 4, 2011 to Pros and cons of massage chains

6 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Choice, Do you think you won't make a livable income if you offer a discount to peop…"

Alexei Levine replied Aug 20, 2010 to Charging More

8 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service