massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Stephen Jeffrey's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gordon , I always enjoy hearing the transformational effect you have on your clie…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Mar 7, 2013 to Feeling good

9 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Hi Chris sorry to hear of your suffering. I think its possible you have thoracic out…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Feb 25, 2013 to Left shoulder pain, numbness/tingling/loss of strength in hand and fingers???

32 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Hi Elton, I would be treating the whole hand arm neck, checking for elevated first r…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Sep 12, 2012 to

just now

"Hi Therese, I think there is an important parallel course to be followed here regard…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Aug 23, 2012 to Do you use site's like this one, to help you understand your clients experience of their medical conditions ?

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Hi Adam  I apologise, I had not worded the question correctly, there are lots of onl…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Aug 22, 2012 to Do you use site's like this one, to help you understand your clients experience of their medical conditions ?

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Hi Gordon, Its always a bit alarming to have someone displeased with our massage, af…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Aug 17, 2012 to The hard part of this job

13 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Bronk

"Hi Hannah I get a massage every week from someone I helped to train 10 yrs ago, whic…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Aug 16, 2012 to How Often Do YOU Get a Massage?

14 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Hannah Levy

"I guess I had mainly thought of PTSD in terms given above, but its happening here to…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Aug 14, 2012 to Post traumatic stress disorder.

12 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Come on in, the water's fine :) Do join us Janella, "

Stephen Jeffrey replied Jul 27, 2012 to Becoming a massage therapist - is this a career for me?

25 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Betty Schlesinger

"I started doing sports massage for my fellow running club members 14 yrs ago now I a…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Jul 25, 2012 to What are the implications??? or I don't understand?

105 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Merle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service