massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Stephen Jeffrey's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"Way to go Darcy! We all remember how very important feedback like that is to our wor…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 26, 2009 to What was your best day as an MT? when did you discover your treatment could help someone more than you ever thought possible? ...

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"These make wonderful reading thankyou so much for replying. In my case I was 3 yrs…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 26, 2009 to What was your best day as an MT? when did you discover your treatment could help someone more than you ever thought possible? ...

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Hey Marissa, to be present at the point of release, is the most beautifull, upliftin…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 25, 2009 to What's Your Favorite Technique to Give and to Receive?

13 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo

"All you knead is love, love, love is all you knead."

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 24, 2009 to What's Your Favorite Technique to Give and to Receive?

13 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo

"Hi Neil I think you may have hit the nail on the head in that things are unlikely to…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 22, 2009 to Suggestion for THIS Website

13 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

"Hi Lisa the group thing is going to get out of controll. I am not joining any more g…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 22, 2009 to Suggestion for THIS Website

13 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

"Hi Mary, my 3 sons grew up with massage but only one took his sports massage course…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 18, 2009 to Massage - Natural Talent or Taught Skill?

42 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Kay Warren

"Hi Dustin so glad you found the article of great interest, I like you had to read it…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 17, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Hi Marissa, I am with you in trying to stay neutral, and you are so right in the exa…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 17, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Stephanie mines Tara approach (see this months Massage and bodywork mag re intigrati…"

Stephen Jeffrey replied Oct 15, 2009 to Q: Persons with expertise in energetics

4 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service