massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Daniel Cohen's Discussions (740)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup, had several similar last week. Insurance ran out on the PT & Chiropractors…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jul 2, 2012 to What are the implications??? or I don't understand?

105 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Merle

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ye471PqriY This shows the technique and gives the we…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jul 2, 2012 to Mu-Xing Therapy

18 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Mat work makes muscled over 6'3" guys easy. Lomilomi Wawae (foot) compression techni…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jul 1, 2012 to Larger Clients

20 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tony George

"In the meantime we must deal with the realities of the massage market and where it i…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jun 26, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I was attracted to bamboo cloth when it came out as a renewable resource. But on fur…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jun 26, 2012 to Best robes for a medium/high class spa.

3 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by mike flores

"We have an intitutionized two party system. Not what the United States has advised i…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jun 24, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"It is rediculous for entry level massage. And for this our tax dollars subsidize the…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jun 18, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Interesting ad. I rarely do more than an hour. I have 300 lb. clients and 6'3"+ clie…"

Daniel Cohen replied Jun 14, 2012 to Larger Clients

20 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tony George

"But Gordon that would impact the economy reducing a large industry that would then r…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 27, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Today's internet savvy consumer usually checks out anything they are interested in o…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 27, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service