massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gloria Coppola's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Been building Bridges for a LONG time. FYI - My first Healing arts Event in New…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 31, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Shawn Thanks for your input and I am glad you mentioned your training was 8 months.…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 31, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Holly I am willing to come to your area to teach. You can Host one of my classes. H…"

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I agree with Laura. The more I learn...the less I know. I just returned from teachin…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 30, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Hi MIke Thanks for posting this important information! I do not support the use of t…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 29, 2009 to Estheticians - Skin Care/Tanning Beds

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I'm not so sure the issue is giving them more...the issue is giving them more time t…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 28, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Hi Kevin I used to bring the chair massage to businesses. Some of the owners would…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 26, 2009 to Chair Massage Business

6 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Jenny Good

"I feel Felicia gave you great advice and I totally agree with her point of view on t…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 26, 2009 to Thoughts on charging for referrals?

4 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Julianne

"Hands on classes online - a no go. There is nothing like a live training and "receiv…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 25, 2009 to Online classes - good or no good?

8 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Punkie Spelts

"Hi I guess you are referring to my website for the videos??? www.Massagenetworknews.…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jul 25, 2009 to Cute & Cheap way to "Get the Word Out!" about your business

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service