massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Laura Allen's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (398) Replies Latest Activity

"I was practicing energy work for five years before I started doing massage. Due to t…"

Laura Allen replied May 7, 2011 to So, is the wolf pack satisfied?

68 May 12, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Congratulations on helping your client, Gordon, and as you say, we've all had those…"

Laura Allen replied May 7, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Do you have all day...just joking! Although I'm sure we could talk about it for a wh…"

Laura Allen replied May 6, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011

"I second that plea, Sandy. "

Laura Allen replied May 6, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011

"There is no reason for people to be rude on here. Trying to get an answer to a valid…"

Laura Allen replied May 6, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"I have in fact personally come to Christopher's defense a few times, and I have also…"

Laura Allen replied May 6, 2011 to So, is the wolf pack satisfied?

68 May 12, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Without commenting on the actual content of Rick's proposal, my thought on this is t…"

23 May 8, 2011

"See there! I told you I wasn't qualified...that is an area I need to learn more in a…"

Laura Allen replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"I don't consider myself qualified to comment on the quality of studies other than sa…"

Laura Allen replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"At our Board meeting a couple of days ago, one program director announced the closin…"

Laura Allen replied May 1, 2011 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service