massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Christopher A. Moyer's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Please check all your discussion and correct me if I am wrong.Yes, you are wrong abo…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 30, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Raven.this is clinical discussion. Phenomenal of emotional releases as I described i…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 29, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"I don't know if  I  did misspoke, but there is absolutely no matter if you understoo…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 29, 2011 to The role of Medical Massage in improvement of sexual satisfaction

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Perhaps a simple comma would change the discussion if it reflects what Boris' intent…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 29, 2011 to The role of Medical Massage in improvement of sexual satisfaction

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Daniel.   I'm specifically asking Boris for evidence to support his assertion tha…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"We cannot get to understanding because all what you understood from my article is th…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Don't change the subject.   My question is a simple one.  You asserted that "accordi…"

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

""According to many experts in clinical psychology, sexual pathology and many other a…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 28, 2011 to The role of Medical Massage in improvement of sexual satisfaction

33 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Wait, what? <peeks in trousers>   Damn scientists need proof for everything."

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 3, 2011 to Stop the Insanity!

236 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Ravensara Travillian

"My point about giving it a few more generations is, simply, that it is going to take…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Mar 2, 2011 to Stop the Insanity!

236 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Ravensara Travillian

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service