massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Dawn Keown's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on your state. Some do not require any CEs and others do. In some states…"

Dawn Keown replied Feb 1, 2016 to Personal training business and massage therapy

5 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Dawn Keown

"Hi Jeff, I had similar thoughts at one time but in reverse. I am already a massage t…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 26, 2016 to Personal training business and massage therapy

5 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Dawn Keown

"Sorry a bit of tech problems there. I had more to say. The going rate for salon/spa…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 21, 2016 to salary vs commission

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

"I would work a deal that is a little of both. Take an hourly salary up to a set amou…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 21, 2016 to salary vs commission

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

"I have suggested a client might have better results with another therapist. It's dif…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 21, 2016 to incompatable personalities

5 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Ilaria Brunenghi

"I prefer the medical/special needs clients. I enjoy working with someone who has a c…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 21, 2016 to Do you have a preference about the population you work with (specific needs, prenatal, seniors, etc.)? If so, why?

10 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Thank you Pueppi and Mark for your suggestions. I have checked into the hotel thing…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 21, 2016 to Masagio and massagejobslmt

3 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Dawn Keown

"I usually only get work from MTs I know but I did get a session from an unknown MT a…"

Dawn Keown replied Jan 18, 2016 to Receiving a massage

28 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Dawn Keown

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service