massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Erica Olson's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not what you want, it's what the IRS determines.   There's an IRS form (the SS-…"

Erica Olson replied Feb 12, 2011 to Referral or Salon Client

10 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"Then why require people to be there in person to do so?  Economic and time commitmen…"

Erica Olson replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Traditional healers usually don't have to worry about things like insurance and liti…"

Erica Olson replied Feb 11, 2011 to In the Spirit of Cooperation - Voice Your Opinions/Concerns

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Uh, I'm not the one trying to start up a whole new organization.  My suggestion rega…"

Erica Olson replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Stepping down off the board to become its employee, not removing myself from involvm…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Idnetity theft is illegal, but it happens.  You may be ethically protective of your…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"*NOD*  This hits the nail on the head.   Rather than creating a whole new organizati…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"WTF?  "Bad companies with these problems"?  There's no problem, unless you consider…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

". . . or, people haven't thought about the ramifications of signing up and voluntari…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"*raises hand*  I'm on the BOD for two local non-profits, both relatively young, and…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service