massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ravensara Travillian's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I honestly don't understand what a fetus with developing entire systems has to do wi…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 3, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"This isn't about ego at all, Gary; it's about information and misinformation for stu…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Boris, if we were promoting classes, the class would have to actually exist for us t…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"These guys just need podium and decided  to choose my post/ discussions, to praise e…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Semantics is the study of meaning. We're arguing about the deep meaning of things; t…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Yes, there's lots, some of it very, very good. Even in the grocery there's all sorts…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"It does sound great. Talking about chicken and yogurt is making me crave a tandoori-…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

"If Boris were referring to it metaphorically, and he made that clear, there would be…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"  You might consider putting up fewer articles that you vet more carefully. That wou…"

96 May 3, 2011

"I quote you here, so that you cannot claim that I have misquoted you. This was your…"

96 May 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service