massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ravensara Travillian's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"There you go trying to other me again ("your profession"). It's not going to work--y…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Wow. This explains a lot."

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

"Do you, as a professional, have any responsibility at all to ensure the validity of…"

96 May 3, 2011

"Me, too. You clearly haven't read any of my work, either, and all you've got are per…"

96 May 3, 2011

"Damn, Chris, you're good. If you're ever in the neighborhood, you have a standing in…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"No more and no less than anyone else who evaluates the quality of research and infor…"

96 May 3, 2011

"Interesting, Vlad; cheers! I'll have a look at it. "

96 May 3, 2011

"It also raises questions about how you can teach it effectively. A fundamental quest…"

96 May 3, 2011

"Ok, I guess you can't successfully do double-blinded RCTs of acupuncture in that cas…"

96 May 3, 2011

"True. It depends what you mean by testing "acupuncture". If the question is "does st…"

96 May 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service