massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ravensara Travillian's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"By "invisible scar of trauma", I am not sure exactly what you mean.   Do you mean it…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"  Oh, I think you could do it, as long as you were ok with not using trained acupunc…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Thanks, Ty.   Maybe if I released the "long form" of my massage license, it would sa…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

""So questioning what we were taught in school is professional, but questioning those…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 1, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

"  "Then again, how do you know it is the professional asssociation member or one not…"

Ravensara Travillian replied May 1, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

""I think therapists are using the information taught them in schools. If you want th…"

96 May 3, 2011

""It may not reach some research standards, that we didn't set to begin with. We did…"

96 May 3, 2011

""I am offering new knowledge based on research I found that shows more positiveness…"

96 May 3, 2011

" "With the little amount of people actually asking for proof, I kinda agree with you…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Apr 30, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

""More research is needed" is heard often, written often and read often.  It would be…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Apr 30, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service