massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Mike Hinkle's Discussions (1,472)

Discussions Replied To (866) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa, Do you have mandatory CE classes after graduation? "

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 4, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Hi Susan, I'm glad. Now we need to get ALL our friends here too! Teachers, therapist…"

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 4, 2009 to Are You Glad This Site Started?

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hi Cheyanne - I have created a site for you that may answer all your questions."

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 4, 2009 to Moving to New Mexico or Colorado??

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by I. Paul Dunsdon

"Check this out! Too cool. Is there any way to get a table to the Festival this year…"

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 4, 2009 to Music Masage Tables and Sound Healing...Does anyone have table like mine and do you use sound healing?

4 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by ASIS Massage Education

"Thanks Christopher - if everyone does that -WOW! "

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 4, 2009 to Are You Glad This Site Started?

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I am as well. I really believe it is possible sooner than folks are thinking, if the…"

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 4, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I agree. I would love to see students, well educated and ready to go into any aspect…"

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 3, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Good points Michelle! "

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 3, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I agree with Lizabeth! You need online recognition. It will help in a lot of ways. B…"

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 3, 2009 to To Website or not to website... that is the question

11 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hi Monica, You are a writer. You said it at the beginning. There needs to be more i…"

Mike Hinkle replied Aug 3, 2009 to Frustrating!

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service