massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I misunderstood about the sharing of CE information. I apologize. Thanks so much for…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied May 14, 2010 to What's Working Here? What Isn't? Seeking Feedback on the Site

38 May 27, 2010
Reply by Choice Kinchen

"I agree - Laura Allen rocks! "

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied May 14, 2010 to What's Working Here? What Isn't? Seeking Feedback on the Site

38 May 27, 2010
Reply by Choice Kinchen

"Ariana's Responses to Lara's Questions * Why did you join Massageprofessionals.com?…"

38 May 27, 2010
Reply by Choice Kinchen

"Dear Laura - You wrote: I had the experience this morning of having one of my comme…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Dec 29, 2009 to Censorship in Any Form is Still Censorship

97 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Laura Allen

"Dear Kathie - Thanks so much for asking for feedback about websites. Your website…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Aug 2, 2009 to To Website or not to website... that is the question

11 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Dear Holly, Thanks so much for speaking up about this often neglected topic. The lac…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Jul 9, 2009 to State regulations

20 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hi Behnam - Welcome to the massage community. Here are a few tips for practice build…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Jul 6, 2009 to Hello.....Just out of school - how do I find clients?

30 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Kelli Dougan

"Whitney wrote in his blog: But we must recognize that it is really time to end the u…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Jul 6, 2009 to Thoughts on research...

25 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Ellen Stetson

"Keith wrote: They have been notable over the years for their poor customer service.…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Jul 6, 2009 to NCBTMB's new adventures

10 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. It would be very helpful to ha…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Jul 6, 2009 to NCBTMB's new adventures

10 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Julie Onofrio

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service