massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,252)

Discussions Replied To (2157) Replies Latest Activity

"You guys be sure to check out my YouTube channel.  Things are progressing.  By end o…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 31 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

32 Aug 31
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"https://www.painscience.com/articles/drinking-water-after-massage.php"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 29 to 7 Beauty Benefits of Indulging in Relaxing Massage Therapies

2 Aug 29

"All good. But I’m not so sure about removing toxins?"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 29 to 7 Beauty Benefits of Indulging in Relaxing Massage Therapies

2 Aug 29

"It’s based on initiating and utilizing these neurological reflexes and constructs. …"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 28 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

32 Aug 31

""

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 21 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

32 Aug 31

""

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 21 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

32 Aug 31

"I recently emailed this famous skeptic doctor one of my videos.  She basically says…"

32 Aug 31

"These procedures I’ve discovered are so freakin cool.  And the job I have is so frea…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

32 Aug 31

"Ok fascia is important.  But so is the liver.   As a massage therapist trying to hel…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 14 to The over emphasis on fascia

29 Jul 14

"I found this in my phone photo album.  It’s obviously an opinion.  I totally agree w…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 12 to The over emphasis on fascia

29 Jul 14

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service