massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.massagetherapyceu.com/course_details.php?cid=41&cname=Pregnancy%20Ma…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 26, 2021 to Prenatal massage in NJ

4 May 26, 2021
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Man Gong, thanks for reading my post. I can’t really answer all your questions adequ…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 17, 2020 to Upper Trapezius trigger point

4 Dec 17, 2020

"Well just forget about it. Focus on your clients. That’s what really counts. "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 13, 2020 to Chiropractor plagiarized my forms and I don't like it

8 Dec 13, 2020

"Here is what a session looks like. It’s pretty phenomenal.  https://youtu.be/ccdgsAv…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 9, 2020 to Holographic Acupressure

1 Dec 9, 2020

"That’s way cool.  Maybe charge what you normally charge. Then add a certain percenta…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 23, 2020 to Traveling for an Exclusive Client

10 May 23, 2020

"Here is another example of utilizing Pfluger’s Law Of Symmetry in order to eliminat…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Apr 16, 2020 to Pfluger’s Law of Symmetry

1 Apr 16, 2020

"Yeah, these procedures are truly revolutionary. The lady in this video was suffering…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 9, 2020 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Sorry. That last video I posted, I already posted it. Uhm. I will see if there is an…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 31, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Seems like no one comments or starts new threads in here anymore?  When I first disc…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 31, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"It’s been a while. I might as well add to my thread.  It’s so crazy.  I keep discove…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 14, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service