massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a good diagram of pain.  There are a lot of input factors involved.  I influ…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Somehow I screwed up when uploading the attachment.  So here is.  She was in a great…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Yea besides the nocioceptive pain traveling slower then mechanoreceptor sensations t…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QR5FYag58Oc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQR5FYag58Oc…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"If the person in pain has trigger points.  And 70% to 85% of the time trigger points…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Well if you erase the pain and it doesnt come back.  You've fixed it.  Gosh I've hel…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Ive had several different reflexology books at one time.  When I compared their char…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Uhm, drain the adrenals, fibro is a system?  What does that sentense mean?  If fibro…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 29, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Yea, I uhm, somehow couldn't get into it.  I always thought I was moving lymph anywa…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 27, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"www.triggerpoints.net That's the website. You can also use it to show your clients .…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 25, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service