massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"Therese, thank you. Im not coming in here to tell any one what to do.  Im just telli…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 25, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Another attachment.   "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 24, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I called into work today asking about my schedule. I had only one 25 minute appointm…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 24, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Im just reposting an attachment that i think is important as far as our profession g…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Why don't Massage therapists claim it?"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"What I do, as far as a client thats seeing me because they hurt, is palpate their en…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 21, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Just a follow up.  The Gluteus Minimus trigger point was no longer there. The two te…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16, 2013 to Piriformis Syndrome NOT ?

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I havent read this book.  Sounds comprehensive, and should help you, with your fibro…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 12, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"These kind of questions are impossible to answer online. If I was there, I could off…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 12, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"http://www.atlanticinstitute.com/index.html          Read their website.  Its inform…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 19, 2013 to Aromatherapy Course?

4 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Melanie Pittman

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service