massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"Two weeks ago I had a new client that was referred to me by another massage therapis…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 18, 2013 to Left shoulder pain, numbness/tingling/loss of strength in hand and fingers???

32 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I like DVD learning.  Because there is a  rewind button.  For me, its the best way t…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 13, 2013 to Which do you prefer: effective online learning or effective live workshops? ... and why?

12 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"I have found on occasion, size does matter.  I'm very strong.  I weigh 140lb.  I can…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 11, 2013 to Does Size Matter? A Question for Small Therapists

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Michele Ellis

"I've had all those DVDs.  What I like about DVDs over seminars is, the rewind button."

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 8, 2013 to This is just a General question - looking for any advice

12 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Nathan James Kapel

"Use your elbows to strip the back , up the paraspinals.  Save your hands and wrists."

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 8, 2013 to This is just a General question - looking for any advice

12 Jun 16, 2013

"My best advice would be to get massages yourself.  Pay attention to the things you l…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 7, 2013 to This is just a General question - looking for any advice

12 Jun 16, 2013

"Yea, muscles tighten up because of stress. Emotional as well as physical stress.  I…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 6, 2013 to Flexibility

3 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I dont care what anyone says..Stretching is good for you...Im 59 and way more flexib…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 6, 2013 to Flexibility

3 Jun 6, 2013

"Curious.. What was her pain complaint? And where were the trigger points?"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 5, 2013 to needing a referral

1 Jun 5, 2013

"Well yea you're right.  It just bothers me that they make such challenging tests , a…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 4, 2013 to Mblex studying

12 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service