massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Lisa's Discussions (415)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"And since you wanted to go HERE...then let's go here. Erica made a VALID point. It's…"

Lisa replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Mike, I have trust issues? I am an educated professional that is just asking for leg…"

Lisa replied Feb 10, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I am still waiting for the names and credentials of the Leadership Team. If this is…"

Lisa replied Feb 10, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Just a couple of quick thoughts...   My school actually taught us to not do more tha…"

Lisa replied Feb 9, 2011 to How many actual hours of massage do you do a week?

39 May 28, 2012
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

"Mike....how can you expect us to sign up and give our personal information that's re…"

Lisa replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Another question I have is what is the difference between this new association and t…"

Lisa replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

""The startup phase is being guided by a Leadership Team of veteran therapists."   is…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I wasn't trying to make an issue of anything, just trying to offer my years of exper…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"also...just another thought...   i understand the need for financial support in crea…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hey Darcy,   My issue with the photo is that without any mention of massage, you wou…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service