massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Relax & Rejuvenate's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a great myth that being an employee means you must be paid by the hour.   Lots…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 12, 2012 to Do I need to tell my current employer I want to get a 2nd job?

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by nicolasa

"90% of people in this industry use the term "hired" and "employee" incorrectly, so i…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 11, 2012 to Do I need to tell my current employer I want to get a 2nd job?

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by nicolasa

"Are you an employee or IC? That one factor determines everything in y our situation"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 7, 2012 to Working for a chiropractor....

8 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Mackay

"Apply the Golden Rule -- would you want notice of your employer reducing your hours,…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 7, 2012 to Do I need to tell my current employer I want to get a 2nd job?

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by nicolasa

"If they come to you, you need VA Cosmetology Establishment licenses for wherever you…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 3, 2012 to Anyone offer Spa Parties? Looking for advice on getting started.

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

"Your two biggest issues are going to be finding customers and pricing.   Can't help…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 2, 2012 to Anyone offer Spa Parties? Looking for advice on getting started.

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

"11 years experience working for over 70 hotels nationwide. We never pay more than 20…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 28, 2012 to Giving a cut for a short-term job

7 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Michael Vuong

"  Wow...what communist manifesto did you swallow?   Wage increases were, and still…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 26, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Bamboo falls apart after too many washings, especially if you are using a laundry se…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 26, 2012 to Best robes for a medium/high class spa.

3 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by mike flores

"The #1 reason anyone should join a massage org is for the benefits -- liability insu…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 25, 2012 to Low cost Liability Insurance- has anyone bought?

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service