massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Dominika Stackowicz 's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I haven't thought of full time job anywhere because I want to stay at home with…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 20, 2013 to Two job offers- how to not burn bridges??

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Thank you for suggestions. I will also add that i am right out of school so I don't…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 20, 2013 to Two job offers- how to not burn bridges??

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Thank you Steven for reminder. I never worked in massage therapy other than school s…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 17, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"That's what my husband said that I should have pretty open schedule and just limit t…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 16, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"I would probably do 10 massages. Thank you for suggestions. I'm planning also on att…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 6, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"Probably I would work 3 days- week but not necessarily. I live 5 min away so I could…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 2, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"I got pregnant during massage school. I was doing massages up to 7 months, because I…"

Dominika Stackowicz replied Aug 1, 2013 to Working while Pregnant

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Dominika Stackowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service