massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Wilson Jordan's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"This is one of the biggest errors about the human body that we in the West maintain…"

Wilson Jordan replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"No problem but I think you are ahead of the game. Lets fill you and it is nice to kn…"

Wilson Jordan replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"just find an american chart look online.  just one point you have to know...the adre…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Grab a reflexology chart find the location for the adrenals. Always use opposite han…"

Wilson Jordan replied Jul 29, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"hi gary there was a problem with the site otherwise i would have posted this message…"

Wilson Jordan replied Jul 29, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Drain the adrenals, fibro is a system. Treating it is like treating a sysptom for a…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"If you rule out the pressure being too much and there not being tissue damage from D…"

Wilson Jordan replied Nov 22, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"The lymph is on a hydraulic system that is constantly stimulated by walking and move…"

Wilson Jordan replied Nov 16, 2011 to Odd muscle pain

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Therese Schwartz I'm suggesting stimulating the lymph versus draining. Adhesion and…"

Wilson Jordan replied Nov 16, 2011 to Odd muscle pain

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Is the right side normal, flaccid or tight especially around the neck. Do the muscle…"

Wilson Jordan replied Nov 15, 2011 to The biggest twitch response I've ever seen

5 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service