massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Dustin T. Fox, CMT's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You are correct Christopher regarding a weak study but I doubt that they were attemp…"

Dustin T. Fox, CMT replied Oct 16, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Thank you Christopher for the response. I obviously need to update my research on th…"

Dustin T. Fox, CMT replied Oct 16, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009

"If I remember right Emma, it only mentioned massage and not a specific technique. My…"

19 Oct 18, 2009

"Well, Christopher you are quite correct in stating that there are research studies t…"

19 Oct 18, 2009

"Good Morning Steve, I had to read it twice to get it all but found the areticle tha…"

19 Oct 18, 2009

"Well, Lisa most of the massages I get are trades and I get one about every two weeks…"

Dustin T. Fox, CMT replied Oct 10, 2009 to Do You Exchange Massages or Pay

13 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"It is a medically accepted and proven fact that when the recipient of a relaxing mas…"

Dustin T. Fox, CMT replied Oct 10, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service