massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Neal Lyons's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"We use the same channels - needless to say each serves a different purpose. In addit…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to How do you network on social media?

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"What a great, noble initiative. Congratulations to Angie Parris-Raney and all the be…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Help support massage research through the MTF's Boston Marathon team!

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"our professional overall continues to struggle with the image as healers - or as a v…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to A typical experience

1155 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"my personal favorite as a client is deep tissue as my main goals are relief and prev…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Massage Student Seeking Answers to Question

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"relief, rejuvination"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Massage Therapy

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Kristen Nelson

"A few points I have gathered from our volunteer community at the MTSI Institute: 1)…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to What do you do to put your sessions over the top, and keep clients coming back for more?

6 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"As a former student, why are you having to go through this exercise? If you can elab…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to I need your help Therapists !

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"You can set whatever rate you want. Reimbursement rates are capped off, so in many w…"

Neal Lyons replied Jul 27, 2014 to Massage rates for therapy offices

4 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Challenges: 1) Handling the administrative tasks and conducting our work - need res…"

Neal Lyons replied Jul 27, 2014 to What is the number 1 challenge in your massage business?

3 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

"just tossing an idea out there. many small retailers form a consortium through which…"

Neal Lyons replied Jul 27, 2014 to Where to Shop Wholesale. NOT MassageWareHouse

3 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by whitney bullok

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service