massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gerry Bunnell's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Julie, Looking at the IRS code from the link provided earlier in the string, the…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 7, 2009 to Independent Contractor Vs Employee

27 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Erica Olson

"Thank you for the IRS link and input Mae. I would prefer to receive comp based on bi…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 6, 2009 to Independent Contractor Vs Employee

27 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Erica Olson

"I also use SOAP notes on Chiropractic software (what is available in the chiro clini…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 5, 2009 to What type of Soap Note format do you use ?

23 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

"Thanks for the info Laura. It is good to maintain vigilence against misinformation a…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 5, 2009 to A Psycho Among Us?

15 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Rick Britton

"Thank you all for your input. Lauren - I had not considered the case of discounts a…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 2, 2009 to Independent Contractor Vs Employee

27 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Erica Olson

"I once found on a website that gave salary averages that Massage Therapists made an…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Aug 26, 2009 to How many actual hours of massage do you do a week?

39 May 28, 2012
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

"At this point in my business I average 11 hours of massage a week. I have set myself…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Aug 26, 2009 to How many actual hours of massage do you do a week?

39 May 28, 2012
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

"One of the greatest gifts you can give an expecting mom is work on her feet! There…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Aug 26, 2009 to Massage and bodywork magazine- "Proceed with Caution" foot and ankle massage for pregnant clients

15 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service