massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Rajam K Roose's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"It's difficult turning away clients, especially when you feel like you could really…"

Rajam K Roose replied Mar 13, 2011 to -High demand for only one LMT... solutions while taking credit for Client base ??

2 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Kelly Donahue

"@ Lara, you may be experiencing tight quads or iliopsoas that is aggravating the kne…"

Rajam K Roose replied Mar 12, 2011 to TO USE OR NOT USE A BOLSTER

36 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"If there are any businesses in your area where people are on the computer, call and…"

Rajam K Roose replied Mar 8, 2011 to Marketing to clients with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rajam K Roose

"Jennifer, so many business require a cc # these days, there's no reason why you shou…"

Rajam K Roose replied Mar 5, 2011 to No show policy

23 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Quita Reed

"I've had clients (hypertension, heart attack and stroke patients) come to me because…"

Rajam K Roose replied Mar 4, 2011 to Opinions on massage marketing...getting away from "relaxation"?

20 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Eliza Van Epps

"On another note, think about why you have no shows. I'm only throwing this in there…"

Rajam K Roose replied Mar 4, 2011 to No show policy

23 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Quita Reed

"Walt, I don't know his personal email address, I usually contact him through Faceboo…"

Rajam K Roose replied Feb 11, 2011 to Peter Lelean's Migratory Fascia Syndrome

18 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Peter Lelean

"Walt, you and Lelean may enjoy connecting with Tom Meyers about the ligament you are…"

Rajam K Roose replied Feb 11, 2011 to Peter Lelean's Migratory Fascia Syndrome

18 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Peter Lelean

"  Sure Michelle, I've provided a link to my website that explains it a little bit. B…"

Rajam K Roose replied Jan 31, 2011 to Favorite Common Technique?

7 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"That's a difficult question to answer! I don't have a favorite technique to use, alt…"

Rajam K Roose replied Jan 23, 2011 to Favorite Common Technique?

7 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Lee Edelberg

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service