massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'Massage' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot Reflexology Information

Are you interested in foot reflexology? Foot reflexology is a holistic therapy that can relieve a wide range of health complaints, reduce s…

Started by Kerala Bodycare

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

Take It To The Top Summit

Just a note to say ya' all come!! I am promoting a super huge event to be held April 16th & 17th of 2011. Take It To The Top Summit to…

Started by Vivian Madison Mahoney

5 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Vivian Madison Mahoney

Independent Contractor Massage Proposals

I recently came from a job interview that gave me the low down on the job.  Basically I will be a independent massage therapist. He will pa…

Started by Csepulveda

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Beth Baker LPN,LMT,CH

Do Not work for this guy!

Do not accept any position working with this guy:         Tim (T.C.) Connor     cell# 702-612-5314   He hires LMT's for chair massage marke…

Started by Suzanne Matlosz

8 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Suzanne Matlosz

2010 NCAA Div 1 Cross Country Championship - Therapist Needed

Greetings Group,   I’ve been asked to put together a team of Massage Therapist to perform Sports Massages at the NCAA Cross Country Champio…

Started by Delaney Farmer

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Delaney Farmer

Tell our Senators

A second vote is being taken Monday on AB 1822 (Swanson). This bill is intended to undo the move California made two years ago for State Ce…

Started by Daniel Cohen

0 Aug 28, 2010

The Differences Between Traditional and Alternative Medicine

There is a big difference between traditional and alternative medicine, but the goals are the same. Both styles of medical care are aimed a…

Started by Neil Jenh

2 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

Everybody Deserves a Massage Week!

Anyone have any plans for this week? I am doing an online food drive for a local food bank- Who ever donates the most wins a massage by you…

Started by Hillary Kate Arrieta

2 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Tiffanie E. Burger

Career option in Holistic Health

Although holistic practitioner jobs have been around for thousands of years, these alternative medicine professionals have seen a career bo…

Started by Neil Jenh

0 May 27, 2010

Places to Give Chair Massage

I am new to the whole Chair Massage world, but I'm really excited to get going! I have a few ideas of places to go and try to work, but I t…

Started by Andrea Taylor

12 May 12, 2010
Reply by Maria Daniela Mohr

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service