massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Independent Contractor Pay

I run a personal training/massage therapy studio and have a space to rent out to another massage therapist. What kind of arrangements do y…

Started by Jeff

1 Feb 10
Reply by Ajay

Best Massage Toronto - RMTs And Therapy Clinic

Massage is the process of rubbing and pressing the muscles and joints of the body with hands in order to relieve the person from stress, te…

Started by Morgan Arnold

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Erika Han

Non-compete Clauses...what is your opinion???

Started by massagenerd

27 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Chance Gauge Ryan

Hello there,

I wanted to ask for people who have been in a  profession full time for a long time. i have been an LMT for about two years now full time,…

Started by Jolita Brilliant

13 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jolita Brilliant

Massage Entrepreneur

Hello All, My name is Joey I'm 25 and recently graduated. I'm new to this world so please excuses me if I say something ridiculous. I was…

Started by Joey Delasoul

10 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Ethan Fleming

location for business

Im curious to know what do you think is important when finding a location to start your business. What do you look for when finding a comme…

Started by Albert

2 May 23, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Chair massage and pregnant women?

Hi Everybody! I'm trying to build the chair massage aspect of my business.  I also am trained in prenatal so I know how to modify for clie…

Started by Laura Garza

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Laura

Do massages help in reducing stress?

Do massages help with stress? I have heard about relaxation massage therapy from a friend of mine in Toronto. Nowadays, I'm very stressed a…

Started by Julia Ann

3 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by stephan

Cannibas oil massage

I started exploring into this Cannibas application lately, mainly because I heard of some good aspect to it.  My aim is toward the scintill…

Started by Erika Han

1 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by K

Massage therapy in Texas?

Hi all,  I have recently moved to Dallas, Texas and am thinking about signing up to a massage therapy course. I am originally from the UK s…

Started by Susie

1 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service