massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage and the pandemic

HI All! I own a small mobile massage services London business. Everything is locked now... how do you deal with such an issue? What to do…

Started by Alex Sa

0 May 13

Parkinson's and massage

Hello! I would like to hear from massage therapists who are having successful results massaging people with Parkinson's. I found success wh…

Started by Beth Kasten

0 Feb 27

7 Beauty Benefits of Indulging in Relaxing Massage Therapies

Everyone loves massages; it is known to de-stress and rejuvenate the person. A good massage helps one to relax the muscles and also improve…

Started by Morgan Arnold

2 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Independent Contractor Pay

I run a personal training/massage therapy studio and have a space to rent out to another massage therapist. What kind of arrangements do y…

Started by Jeff

1 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Ajay

Best Massage Toronto - RMTs And Therapy Clinic

Massage is the process of rubbing and pressing the muscles and joints of the body with hands in order to relieve the person from stress, te…

Started by Morgan Arnold

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Erika Han

Non-compete Clauses...what is your opinion???

Started by massagenerd

27 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Chance Gauge Ryan

Hello there,

I wanted to ask for people who have been in a  profession full time for a long time. i have been an LMT for about two years now full time,…

Started by Jolita Brilliant

13 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jolita Brilliant

Massage Entrepreneur

Hello All, My name is Joey I'm 25 and recently graduated. I'm new to this world so please excuses me if I say something ridiculous. I was…

Started by Joey Delasoul

10 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Ethan Fleming

location for business

Im curious to know what do you think is important when finding a location to start your business. What do you look for when finding a comme…

Started by Albert

2 May 23, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Chair massage and pregnant women?

Hi Everybody! I'm trying to build the chair massage aspect of my business.  I also am trained in prenatal so I know how to modify for clie…

Started by Laura Garza

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Laura

RSS

© 2020   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service