massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We did it - 1700 and still going!

We need more. The groups are growing and people are learning! Invite everyone you know! We can get 300 more easy!!! Come on guys 2,000 sou…

Started by Mike Hinkle

5 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

Massage and Obesity

I had a contest for a free massage. (I needed new clients.) The woman who won was so excited in her email. She made an appointment and I sa…

Started by Crystal Dawn Suovanen

26 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Crystal Dawn Suovanen

Poll - Audio Use in Massage/Bodywork Sessions

Do you use audio/music before, during or after the massage/bodywork session? I personally use a selection of Jazz, nature and ambient musi…

Started by Nicholas Vilches

4 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Rick Britton

Poll - Massage Techniques

Eventually I will gather all the responses to the polls I have added for discussion for current and future massage therapists to view. I th…

Started by Nicholas Vilches

4 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Vilches

Looking for authors who want to write

Do you love to write? Are you passionate about your profession? We are looking for articles with original content to publish on our site Fi…

Started by Liz

7 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Massage Survey- Personal Interview- Contact Me

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=OhBtGlEETUWwi9h5olkCGQ_3d_3d Please help me compile this information. I'd like more than a 1,000 if…

Started by Gloria Coppola

101 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

What do you think of the term "Masseuse?" or "Massage Parlor"? to describe your professional self?

Recently in my local Arlington, MA newspaper, an article ran describing legitimate massage businesses as "massage parlors" and the bodywork…

Started by Lisa Santoro

15 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Teresa Parrish

Recession Over???

Started by massagenerd

4 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Evidence based massage therapy

What are your thoughts, beefs, opinions on massage therapy becoming evidence based practice? I have posted 2 articles here and here

Started by BH

59 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Bert Davich

Massage -Survey Available Next Week

I have been compiling a list of survey questions. It will be available next week and I will let you know how to access it. I am seeking 1,0…

Started by Gloria Coppola

32 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service