massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Nate Ewert's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this video about a year ago for the first time. I was astonished. I had always…"

Nate Ewert replied May 26, 2010 to J.C.Guimberteau's compelling DVD, "Strolling Under the Skin"

2 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Michelle Wald

"Transverse abdominus. That one threw me off with being an antagonist to the diaphrag…"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 14, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"I think you are very correct. The two joint issue is an easy way to look at it, at f…"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 12, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Many people think biceps brachii is the prime mover for elbow flexion, but it is not…"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 12, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Teres Major What is the prime mover(agonist) for elbow flexion?"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 9, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"It is essential for students to learn this information. With every system in the bod…"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 6, 2009 to Is A&P Important For Students To Know?

20 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Acetylcholine or ACh. Why is it important to bend the knee when working on soleus?"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 5, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"It's both. We can't solely rely on A&P. It has to be relative to what we do as t…"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 2, 2009 to How about some physiology of the nervous system?

2 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Nate Ewert

"What mineral is needed to open the actin so the myosin can bind to it? What muscle…"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 2, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Palmaris Longus"

Nate Ewert replied Oct 2, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service