massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Joseph E. Muscolino's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you mean the pes anserine group? (sartorius, gracilis, semitendinosus). The wordi…"

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 25, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"(posterior head of the) adductor magnus... :) "

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 25, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Oops! longus capitis was answered... sorry... I will leave the medial (1st) cuneifor…"

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 21, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"I have been away for a while. Has anyone answered longus capitis yet? And...did anyo…"

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 21, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Oops, there was already a question posed in the absence of my posing one, so I will…"

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 15, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"I have had long conversations with Whitney Lowe about the issue of "short limb." If…"

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 15, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Hmm... A prime mover is simply the muscle that has the most strength to create a joi…"

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"I am not sure if I am replying in the correct area Java... To simplify, the diaphrag…"

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"Hmm..., what do you mean by ipsilateral shift of the pelvis? do you mean depressing…"

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

"the diaphragm attaches circumferentially to the lower rib cage 360 degrees around (a…"

Joseph E. Muscolino replied Oct 12, 2009 to Name the muscle that attaches to the scapula beginning with the letter O ? Ask your educator or search the web !

49 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeff Sims

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service