massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gerry Bunnell's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kimberly, I have had many of the same experiences. I don't claim any one theolog…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Jun 24, 2010 to It's Against My Religion, Pt. 2

7 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"I promise I will not start ranting about the machiavelien nature of pharmaceutical c…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Nov 20, 2009 to Energy Worker Recognized!

8 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hi Mike, What kind of info are you looking for? I have several experiences I could…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Nov 20, 2009 to Energy Worker Recognized!

8 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Well Said Daniel. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for putting it i…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 27, 2009 to Tests and Studies of Reiki and other Energy Therapies

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"I agree Jade, I feel ongoing case studies is the most practical method of assessing…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 19, 2009 to Tests and Studies of Reiki and other Energy Therapies

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"TY Marilyn. I am definately going to dig into that. "

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 19, 2009 to Tests and Studies of Reiki and other Energy Therapies

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"Chris, you threw me a curve when you said "Gerry kicked the thread off, so I think w…"

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"Blessings Mary, " The Belief and Faith of the people involved make all the differen…"

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"Hi Dan, I purposely avoided citing any specific studies because I did not want this…"

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue Heldenbrand

"Thank you all for your thoughts and input into this string. Bottom line, no matter h…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 18, 2009 to "It's against my religion."

22 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Marilyn St.John

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service