massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Trevor Chisman's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"You do know Scotland is the home of golf, and perhaps me and Tiger been busy ourselv…"

Trevor Chisman replied Dec 3, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"Class! "

Trevor Chisman replied Nov 11, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"I think there's been a mix up - HELP! "

Trevor Chisman replied Nov 7, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"OK, it took some time, but i managed to dig out a pic of Lisa out on her mountain bi…"

Trevor Chisman replied Nov 7, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"Hahaha, ohh Lisa you're good! Suppose I better break open Photoshop again and come…"

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"I probably going to get in to trouble with you Americans for this one. So SORRY in a…"

Trevor Chisman replied Nov 5, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"I thought you were gonna chop it all about not just stick up my profile picture?"

Trevor Chisman replied Nov 5, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"Now you put it like that I can see it could be a little unfair, but good choice! "

Trevor Chisman replied Oct 30, 2009 to A Halloween Tribute to Michael Jackson

7 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Samantha J. Bennett

"Looking good! Your boy sure does have gooood taste in music, nothing like a bit of M…"

Trevor Chisman replied Oct 30, 2009 to A Halloween Tribute to Michael Jackson

7 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Samantha J. Bennett

"Great pictures Lisa! I enjoy cooking, nothing fancy just rustic style comfort food…"

Trevor Chisman replied Oct 24, 2009 to What Else Do You Do for Enjoyment?

20 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Choice Kinchen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service