massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Vivian Madison Mahoney's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Trina,you may want to contact Lori Worrell. Lori has over 20 years off and on with i…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Jun 4, 2012 to Hiring a Medical Biller

6 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by erica ragusa

"Wow, it is encouraging to get emails like this, also frustrating to hear that so man…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Feb 22, 2011 to Massage Therapists /Bodyworkers Discriminated Against by Insurers

9 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Vivian Madison Mahoney

"Here is the latest on BC and raising premiums and a link to sign a petition: http:/…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Feb 12, 2010 to Anthem Blue Cross in California

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Katie M. Feamster

"Jenny Ray wow, this email from you bought tears to my eyes, rolling down my cheeks.…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Feb 11, 2010 to Massage Therapists /Bodyworkers Discriminated Against by Insurers

9 Feb 22, 2011

"So glad to be able to do it Nancy. I love doing it because I love bringing smiles to…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Feb 9, 2010 to Massage Therapists /Bodyworkers Discriminated Against by Insurers

9 Feb 22, 2011

"Mike thank you, it is people like you and those who appreciate my efforts that makes…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Feb 9, 2010 to Massage Therapists /Bodyworkers Discriminated Against by Insurers

9 Feb 22, 2011

"Angela thank you ever so much. Please drop me a note to: Vivmahoney@aol.com so I can…"

9 Feb 22, 2011

"Jody thanks for sharing this information. It is true that Blue Cross, Cigna, Anthem…"

Vivian Madison Mahoney replied Feb 8, 2010 to Anthem Blue Cross in California

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Katie M. Feamster

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service