massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"~ Julie: yes it is all about building relationships. I wonder if you think you have…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 30, 2010 to Relationships and Professional Boundaries With Clients?

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"~ What a beautiful day today! Just took a long walk and it's beautiful outside! My…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 30, 2010 to Relationships and Professional Boundaries With Clients?

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"~ Ah, OK. Now I understand: Julie: I am just gathering info for my next series of…"

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"~ Hey Julie! First and foremost, if you'd like to begin a discussion on transferen…"

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"J: There are just too many topics and discussions in this thread for anyone to follo…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 29, 2010 to Relationships and Professional Boundaries With Clients?

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"Hi Julie! Thank you again for your reply. Let me preface my comments to you with a…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 29, 2010 to Relationships and Professional Boundaries With Clients?

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"Thanks Darcy for the kind words! I replied to you as well on the MWF mailing list,…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 28, 2010 to Relationships and Professional Boundaries With Clients?

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"Hey Julie! Thanks for the reply. I'm going to copy and my replies at this time. J…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 28, 2010 to Relationships and Professional Boundaries With Clients?

40 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by rudy m smith

"Hi Florence! I only perform 'outcall' massage, so my fees are a bit higher. As Eri…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 26, 2010 to Fees for home visits

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Florence Renault

"~ Ryan Hoyme (Massagenerd) was kind enough to put together a video review of my e-b…"

Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin replied Jan 20, 2010 to Massage Marketing Using Facebook

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service