massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

lee kalpin's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Two of the simplest marketing strategies have been the most successful. -  a good si…"

lee kalpin replied Feb 11, 2011 to What marketing strategies have worked best for you when marketing your massage practice and/or CE courses?

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jessica Rooks

"I find it sad that enthusiastic therapists seem to be having such a hard time making…"

lee kalpin replied Dec 8, 2010 to The Holidays, Gift Certificates, Massage, What's Up?

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Tsy Schupack

"Hard to believe that you are neglecting your facebook account! You must be very busy…"

lee kalpin replied Dec 7, 2010 to The Holidays, Gift Certificates, Massage, What's Up?

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Tsy Schupack

"I know some therapists are using it. I have some concerns about confidentiality usin…"

lee kalpin replied Oct 18, 2010 to Facebook for marketing

9 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Kelly Sanders, LMT

"Hi Kris. From my own perspective, I would say ABSOLUTELY NOT! But each person has a…"

lee kalpin replied Jun 22, 2010 to Stress - Is It Required For Success??

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Dana Tate

"Good advice Kris!"

lee kalpin replied Jun 6, 2010 to Self Appreciation/Recognition

1 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"Me too. I always feel upbeat and positive about doing massage. I think it is importa…"

lee kalpin replied Jun 1, 2010 to "I Have To Give A Massage"

2 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"By the way Don, I have an issue with the use of the term "massage INDUSTRY". I consi…"

lee kalpin replied Feb 16, 2010 to Let's Bring all massage practitioners up to speed for a prosperous industry

11 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Ann Ross

"This is an excellent topic. As to the "whys" - I taught Business courses to massage…"

lee kalpin replied Feb 16, 2010 to Let's Bring all massage practitioners up to speed for a prosperous industry

11 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Ann Ross

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service