massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jeff Sims's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this a trick question? Travell & Simons, of course, volumes one & two."

Jeff Sims replied Jul 8, 2011 to Best Trigger Point Book

10 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Brenda Rowell

"i love the discussion and am impressed with the information shared. efficiency is ve…"

Jeff Sims replied Sep 15, 2010 to Do we still need to press on individual points?

18 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Thanks Rick for bringing the thread back to life! Now it's your turn to pose the sym…"

Jeff Sims replied Jun 17, 2010 to given a symptom, identify the potential muscle(s) that might harbor trigger points responsible

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sims

"aloha Rick ~ good answer; maybe add levator labii to the list. now Rick, you get to…"

Jeff Sims replied Jan 25, 2010 to given a symptom, identify the potential muscle(s) that might harbor trigger points responsible

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sims

"aloha Stephen i work in a chiropractor's office and work with pain and injury 95 pe…"

Jeff Sims replied Dec 3, 2009 to Who are your clientel for triggerpoint work. Fibromyalgia, Thoracic Outlet syndrome, Migraine ect ect?

7 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"i guess this discussion is not going anywhere. i'm a little surprised. i thought the…"

Jeff Sims replied Dec 3, 2009 to use of spray & stretch technique by LMTs

8 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"thanks Ken. i also like and use biofreeze. usually biofreeze cryo-spray after the tr…"

Jeff Sims replied Nov 22, 2009 to use of spray & stretch technique by LMTs

8 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"OM Steve i missed Henry's posting on the comment wall describing his results as tem…"

Jeff Sims replied Nov 22, 2009 to use of spray & stretch technique by LMTs

8 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service