massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with Invoicing!

I have a client who recieves NMT from me during her appointments. She has requested to have an invoice so that she may bill her insurance c…

Started by Erin S.

2 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michelle Wald

Billing Codes

What are the most recent billing codes for massage, hot/cold packs and New Patient evaluation?  I used to be in a clinic that did all my bi…

Started by Jason M. Kretzer

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Marlene Mayman

Best place to put a job ad???

I'm getting a little frustrated trying to advertise for job openings at our sports chiropractic clinic. So far I've posted to local massage…

Started by Lisbeth Geertsen

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kay Warren

How to find qualified independent contractors.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on finding and enticing independent contractors to my clinical massage therapy pr…

Started by Cathrine Darrow

7 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

How do you convey professionalism to your clients?

How do you convey professionalism to your clients, whether it's over the phone, in person, on your voicemail greeting, or on the marketing…

Started by Abram Herman

4 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kay Warren

Building up my buisness

Hi my name is Jaelene Pascoe and I began massaging again after taking 3 years back. When I was massaging I had a great clientele built up,…

Started by Jaelene Pascoe

0 Aug 22, 2013

In house Massage at Businesses

I am looking at diversivying my business to include in house to businesses. I am presently working a full time job and looking at turning m…

Started by Brian Vaughan

0 Aug 18, 2013

Are you using electronic SOAP notes?

I'm considering moving to electronic soap notes such as SOAP Vault. Has anyone used this or another electronic based service for SOAP notes…

Started by Rob Smore

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Lucy Crissinger

In search of a do it all app/software management : suggestions and why ?

I am looking into medical spa software that has the most bang for a buck. I currently have FULL SLATE and am very happy with it , integrate…

Started by Lucy Crissinger

0 Aug 10, 2013

Marketing chair massage obstacles.

I posted this in the marketing category, however this forum seems more active.  I just opened my own office space. As I go about business…

Started by Aldora

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service