massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renting space from an established office vs on my own

I know sounds confusing. I was just wondering and my research is not giving me any answers to this situation. I rent a room in a chiroprca…

Started by Aldora

0 Jul 27, 2013

Looking to Sell a Massage Therapy School in Colorado Springs

Hello, I am in the process of trying to sell my Massage Therapy School that is approved by the Colorado Department of Education. I am looki…

Started by Rian Celona Gufarotti

3 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Rian Celona Gufarotti

Insurance Billing in CA by LMT

I would love to hear from Licensed Massage Therapists in California who run their own business on how I can bill insurances. What are your…

Started by Tanja Seagraves

6 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cohen

ATM Machine

I'm in a quandry. I am tired of taking credit card payments for a few reasons. 1- The fees- although it was just passed that we can charge…

Started by Anila

12 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Betty Schlesinger

on-site chair massage proposal?

Hello massage community, Work has been slow at the office lately, so I am wanting to venture out into the community a little more doing on-…

Started by Jason M. Kretzer

10 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

How Do I Start A Thai Massage Business?

Hi all! I've been with Massage Envy for two years (and they've been very good to me, so please save the ME negativity for another day) , an…

Started by Pam Cameron

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

How to get started accepting Insurance in your practice

Hi, I am new to the group and also have started,recently, my own practice. I was trying to figure out the best route to take to find out a…

Started by Pamela Kelly

12 May 17, 2013
Reply by Julie Onofrio

Transfer from NY to FL

I need to know if anyone has clear info on what is required of Lmt's that transfer from NY to FL... I haven't gotten a solid answer from th…

Started by Heather O'Brien

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Amy - LMT & Licensed Esthetician

Referring Out: Stay in Scope by Building a Network of Health-Care Professionals

Chiropractors, personal trainers, orthopedic surgeons—what other professionals have you referred clients to? Here's a great article on the…

Started by Abram Herman

3 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Therese Schwartz

New clients via social deals and not proper tipping or none at all..thoughts?

I recently began a social media advertising campaign ( Living social , groupon) and am having an issue with new clients that either tip at…

Started by Lucy Crissinger

23 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Annie Ueber

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service