massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Education (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cal/Neva licensing

Hi all! Does anyone have any information/experience with getting Nevada licensing based on California licensing/certification? I'm currentl…

Started by Marilyn Erickson

0 Sep 13, 2012

Lomi Lomi Classes

Does anyone know of really good lomi lomi classes in the Mid-Atlantic region. Thanks

Started by Judith Gabriel

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Needing help with studying for EMBLEX test

I am trying to find help with studying for the EMBLEX Test. I have tried taking it several times but the questions are things we never ha…

Started by carolyn hilton

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

Would you like to write content for Oakworks Educational Blog?

Our blog site (oakworkblog.massagetables.com) is quickly becoming a trusted source of massage educational content and industry news, and we…

Started by Oakworks Massage Tables

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by martin rørdam

Body treatments in WA state

So I'd like to learn some body treatments. Mostly what I'm wanting to learn is how to do different body wraps. I've been looking around onl…

Started by Michele Ellis

0 Jul 17, 2012

cloents that push back...

What you do when you have a client that pushes back until around 6 ish just a bath are in the second session so do I give ur us because I d…

Started by Laura L. Bechtold

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Laura L. Bechtold

Relocating to New York State. How was the process?

Has anyone out there relocated to New York, and if so, how was the process? I know that the state requirement is 1000 hours and I'll be mov…

Started by Elizabeth Filippone

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Filippone

OM2 On line course from OMERI

I just started Whitney Lowe's on-line OM2 class. My first experience in distance learning. What a great program! It is very comprehensive a…

Started by Jody C. Hutchinson

0 May 5, 2012

Research into working realities for LMT's

Hello, I am designing a preliminary research study to investigate working conditions, career longevity and job satisfaction of working MT's…

Started by Gabriella Sonam

46 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Gabriella Sonam

Zero Balancing

Does anyone have any experience with zero balancing? I just heard about it and was wondering if there were any practitioners that could she…

Started by Erica D Sloan

7 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Erica D Sloan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service