massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working in Las Vegas Hotels

I heard 2nd hand of  a person making very good money as an MT in Las Vegas.  Anyone out there advise what hotel/resort has best pay and wor…

Started by HR Simondes

0 Feb 7, 2013

Massage mentors and programs

I am interested if any of you have taken part in a massage mentoring program, marketing program, etc. and what your experience has been sin…

Started by Qiana Thompson

0 Feb 6, 2013

Everybody farts. We want to hear about it!

In an upcoming issue of Massage & Bodywork magazine I'll be tackling some of the more embarrassing issues you face as a massage therapi…

Started by Abram Herman

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Therese Schwartz

Guitar calluses for therapist?

Hello All, I was wondering if there are any therapists out there that play guitar!? I am excited to start taking acoustic guitar lessons ho…

Started by Jeanne S

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by willows_of_saturn

Guitar calluses for therapist?

Hello All, I was wondering if there are any therapists out there that play guitar!? I am excited to start taking acoustic guitar lessons ho…

Started by Jeanne S

0 Jan 13, 2013

Is the client always right?

A massage session has ended and you tell the client you will meet them at the door, but the client decides to remain on the massage table f…

Started by Lisa Erawoc

15 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Eric W.

Bongers

Does anyone do Percussion Massage with Bongers? and if so, do you have additional insurance for this?

Started by Pam Ziskie

12 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

I'm new to the site, hello!

I'm new here and am a beginner at performing massages, I was looking for a quality website forum to receive advice on performing massages a…

Started by Nathan James Kapel

4 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Nathan James Kapel

Low cost Liability Insurance- has anyone bought?

I just want insurance. I thought abmp and amta were my only options until I started searching yesterday and found Massage Magazine's insur…

Started by Karen Satke

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

renting a space

Hi,I read somewhere awhile ago about a therapist who rented a space at a yoga studio and paid the studio $20 per massage, she did this at a…

Started by Tammy Sue Nguyen

1 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Boccuti, LMT

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service