massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot towel cabinets

I am about to embark on the journey towards a solo practice and I would like a Towel Cabi! I started searching and couldn't find a whole lo…

Started by Caitlin Lemoine

5 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Amanda Barp

Sore Hands, Joints, etc

Hello, new to the forum. I am a massage therapist that runs a home business. I average about 14 clients per week and work for myself. I do…

Started by Terri

10 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Epiphany Hawkins

Treatment Space Available - Philadelphia / Main Line

Hello all! I am an acupuncturist and I have space to offer within a holistic wellness suite for part-time work (2-3 days/week.)  I am just…

Started by Mary-Fatimah Weening

0 Dec 3, 2013

How many therapists REALLY write out notes?

I'm curious to know how many therapists really write out SOAP notes for their clients.  If you do take notes, how do you go about crafting…

Started by Jason Huie

30 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michelle Wald

What do you want to know about money & finances?

We want your questions on money and finances!Do you read the Business Side column in Massage & Bodywork magazine? Les and Kristin want…

Started by Abram Herman

0 Oct 22, 2013

Sqeaky table...help!

I recently started working with a physician, who has a  wooden massage table that I am to work with.  A section of the table can be raised…

Started by Ivette Maoz

2 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Ivette Maoz

What's the one feature you can't live without on your booking software?

What's the one feature you can't live without on your booking software? Online bookings, recurring bookings, appointment reminders, mobile…

Started by Ryan Baker

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by David Coulie

Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

I am entering into a discussion (next week) with our local chapter of Beyond the Yellow Ribbon. If the organization is receptive to the my…

Started by Elizabeth Wright

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Wright

Looking for a Therapist in Brandon, SD

I am looking to connect with a massage therapist in or around Brandon, SD. A friend of mine in that area is in need of a good therapist an…

Started by Lita Grezek

0 Sep 17, 2013

Michigan Laws

Hi I am currently a student at Florida College and Natural Health. I have 6 months left of school including all of my clinic hours also lef…

Started by Michelle Cash

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Michelle Cash

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service